the never ending pointlessness of a boy's life

a sorry attempt to express the inner depths of my enigmatical mind. enjoy.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Springfield, Missouri, United States

I'm 20. I am 6 feet and 2 inches tall. I am a boy. I am going to college. It is in St. Charles. I am going to major in multimedia design. That means I get to play with pictures on Adobe Photoshop. Fun Fun. More to come when I get creative.

7.20.2004

Evening of Misfortune

It is supper time and once again no one wants to feed me. I finally convinced my mother to buy some bread so I could make a sorry pb and j. The bread was gross and my fingers got all sticky bacause most of the Jelly was gone. Woe is me...
Had to return my family guy dvd to blcokbuster almost forgot even after being reminded. Made it there by 5:30. My stupid brother didn't end up renting anything so now I'll probably have to pay his late fee from the last time when he told me his game was due one Wednesday when really it was Tuesday.
My father is yelling at me now because I didn't "get off my lazy butt and charge the phone..." Why the heck would I charge the phone?! I wasnt the one who took it off the hook to begin with. I'm sorry I don't go searching around the house to try and fix every little problem. Now I have to go because he is going to come in and unplug my computer because I didn't aprove of him blaming it on me. What and idiot. I can't wait till I get to get out of this heck-hole.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home