the never ending pointlessness of a boy's life

a sorry attempt to express the inner depths of my enigmatical mind. enjoy.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Springfield, Missouri, United States

I'm 20. I am 6 feet and 2 inches tall. I am a boy. I am going to college. It is in St. Charles. I am going to major in multimedia design. That means I get to play with pictures on Adobe Photoshop. Fun Fun. More to come when I get creative.

7.20.2004

Bed Time

It's time for bed. I have been at the girlfriends house. I seem to be spending just eabout every evening over there. Can't complain, I like it(it being spending time at her house, not sex or anything else thats gross) and I like her. We also went on a wlk it was fun, she got a new camera and she was playing with all its bells and whistles. We then went back to her place and had some koolaid and watched Aqua Teen Hunger Force and Jay and Conan. It was a nice evening.
We have been going out for a year a week and a day. Fuuuuun.
I walked to her house so no one knew I was go so they locked the door and couldn't get in when it was time to come home I didn't bring my keys because I didn't drive. Luckly my mommy was up and in the living room so I didn't have to ring the door bell or have to use my smellular (thats what I call my cell phone, I really don't know why. I am encoding my illegal Family Guys again and can't see what i am typing. I can write almost a whole paragraph before it shows up now if I can thing of stuff to write for that long its kinda fun.
Dang it, I'm hungry again. I need a real meal. Or a meal deal. Or perhaps a Seal Peel. I've always wanted to meet a Neal McBeal. Okay, I'm done. Off to bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home