the never ending pointlessness of a boy's life

a sorry attempt to express the inner depths of my enigmatical mind. enjoy.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Springfield, Missouri, United States

I'm 20. I am 6 feet and 2 inches tall. I am a boy. I am going to college. It is in St. Charles. I am going to major in multimedia design. That means I get to play with pictures on Adobe Photoshop. Fun Fun. More to come when I get creative.

7.21.2004

Adventures with the Girlfriend

Nothing exciting happened today. I played on my PS2 all day cause I ain't got nuthin' better ta do. I did some laundry. I packed for my adventure up to St. Louis which I am shipping out on tomorrow morning. I can't wait. I am quite excited. Three hours on the road with my car, some luggage, Piebald, and my beautiful girlfriend next to me.
Why are we going to St. Louis you ask? Because Motels are cheaper there. Hahaha, just kidding. We are going there to go to Six Flags for Court's birthday and we have to do an "Early Check-in" at the college we are going to attend in St. Charles which is quite close to St. Louis. Oh and because Court wants to and wants me to experience the awesome Chinese food of P.F. Changs. The way she talks about it one would believe it to be borderline orgasmic.
I get to stay at her uncle's house, I don't know how fun that will be, I should be alright though. It is supposed to be real hot tomorrow so don't let me forget my deoderant. I don't want Court to know I have B.O. Well, I best be getting to bed, I gotta get up early in the morn. I should be back on Friday or perhaps Sat. I'll let you know. Have a nice time w/o us. 

1 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

David, you're crazy.

I'll miss you while you're gone because when you get back, I'll be gone. And I won't be home till next weekend.

Take good care of my Courtney. And drive safely. And bring me some Chinese food.

9:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home