the never ending pointlessness of a boy's life

a sorry attempt to express the inner depths of my enigmatical mind. enjoy.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Springfield, Missouri, United States

I'm 20. I am 6 feet and 2 inches tall. I am a boy. I am going to college. It is in St. Charles. I am going to major in multimedia design. That means I get to play with pictures on Adobe Photoshop. Fun Fun. More to come when I get creative.

7.24.2004

Post-Adventuring Relief (2)

Now where was I... ah yes, now I remember...
    Shortly after we got the keys it began to rain. We didn't really care though because we had the keys. We get to the car and Court calls her mom because we didn't know how to get to her uncle's house. (this isn't going to be a very long post, David is tired) She has me write down some directions but forgets to tell me that the directions don't start until later and that she knows how to navigate the first part. So things didn't go to well, harsh words were spoken, out of my mouth, of course, feelings were hurt, hers. One of us has a problem with apologizing, me, but the other one is great and doesn't hold grudges, her. We eventually got there, talked to her Aunt for a little while in the back yard where I was sucked dry by mosquitoes. I got to sleep on a bed that was smaller than myself. That was not fun.
    Morning came. I was awoken by nice soft kisses from Court, okay, so it was their dog. No, I'm just kidding, it was Court. It was the nicest and my most favorite thing in the world. We got around and then headed off to our future university, Lindenwood, the basis for our adventuring. We got there with few mishaps and very little yelling. I am such a mean boy...
    We take care of the stuff we are supposed to do, we got our dorms finalized, got our I.D. cards, emergency info, and all the other fun stuff. It is about 1 now and all I've had to eat was a cookie. But that's okay because we were saving room for P.F. Changs, a Chinese restaurant. The trip there had only a few kabopples (I made that word up, it means mishaps). I had to stop abruptly to make a turn and we went the wrong way on a road for about half a mile. Of course I yelled some more...
    The food was good, I still think the lettuce wraps were little better than a chicken taco. The orange peel chicken was pretty good, but nothing to obsess about, sorry Court. Okay, bed time. Part 3 coming soon...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home