the never ending pointlessness of a boy's life

a sorry attempt to express the inner depths of my enigmatical mind. enjoy.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Springfield, Missouri, United States

I'm 20. I am 6 feet and 2 inches tall. I am a boy. I am going to college. It is in St. Charles. I am going to major in multimedia design. That means I get to play with pictures on Adobe Photoshop. Fun Fun. More to come when I get creative.

7.28.2004

Pullin' an All-nighter

Yawn.
I went to bed at 5 this morning. Stayed up all night playing on my computer with my brother , his friend(AJ) and my neighbor. Yeah, that's right, my old friend Larkin. We haven't played together in like forever. We kinda drifted a couple years ago. But last night was just like old times, only slightly different. For one, we haven't ever had 4 computers hooked together at one time. Larkin has grown a much less desirable vocabulary. We didn't have a 24 pack of high caffeine soda pop. It was fun though. It was good to get back in touch with Larkin.

I was just inspired to play the piano. The piano is my unattainable goal. Why is it unattainable you ask? Well, for one I don't have a piano or keyboard of any sort. And, second, I don't have anyone to teach me if I did. I guess I could use a little book but I'd probably cheat...

I am absolutely in love with the piano and those who play the piano. That's why I have a thing for Vanessa Carlton. Piano:David::Female with Huge Rear:Horny Old Man. It's a heart stopper. I don't go and grab pianos from behind though, or the nice ladies on them. I think I'm done.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home