the never ending pointlessness of a boy's life

a sorry attempt to express the inner depths of my enigmatical mind. enjoy.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Springfield, Missouri, United States

I'm 20. I am 6 feet and 2 inches tall. I am a boy. I am going to college. It is in St. Charles. I am going to major in multimedia design. That means I get to play with pictures on Adobe Photoshop. Fun Fun. More to come when I get creative.

10.14.2004

Courtney is the dumbest girl in the world

I only made that my title because she's watching me. I don't even think that. She's definately not the dumbest girl in the world, surely there is someone out there dumber than her, she can be the second dumbest girl in the world.
I can't really think of anything exciting going on in my life. I am going to my grandparent's house this weekend to make applebutter. MMM mmm. Next weekend I am going to my house to go to the dentist.
I don't have any money again. That's okay, I don't have anything to buy. I did buy some new shoes, however, they are super cool. They are Vans classic slip-ons. They are black and white checkerboard. Wee. Everyone should envy me.
I am sorry that I haven't posted in forever. I don't come to the computer lab and the internet is always super slow in the dorms. Besides, nothing ever happens to me.
I am going to see Animal Farm tonight with Court. It better not be crap. Guess I don't really mind, it was free. This is boring. I'm sorry. I don't know what to say.
My homosexual roomate came home at two this moring drunk. What a great guy. What's worse is that later I saw him watching MTV. GROSS!
I got my grades, 2 Cs, a B, and two As, gooo mee. The Cs are in English and Drawing, I can't draw and I don't like my teacher. Are those good excuses. I'm going to have to work harder I reccon. Oh well, it's all good baby.
Courtney's family is so weird, they sent her another card. "We miss you so much" "Can you burn my a CD?" They are a bunch of weirdos I'm glad my family isn't like that.
Courtney came up with a new name for herself. She's almost as weird as her family.
My roommate Chris finally scored a date. He says there is this attractive girl in his CCl class that had been talking to him. One day she asked him what they had to do for the class and he said we have to go to the play. She was like oh, when and where is that? Being as smooth as he is he was like its at Rhoemer, I'm not sure when, but we could go together. She was like sure, that would be fun. And so they are going together. They have even been talking on the phone, for a long time, oh and he gets to take her to the homecoming dance. Go number two!
I think that that is all I know, am I forgeting anything? Let me know.

1 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

You guys are so weird.

You are in the box, but the non-poem wasn't about you at all. I looked at all the pictures you colored for me and the notes you wrote. It was fun.

Someday, I will write a poem about how great you are. It might be sarcastic in tone, but I will write it. : )

2:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home