the never ending pointlessness of a boy's life

a sorry attempt to express the inner depths of my enigmatical mind. enjoy.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Springfield, Missouri, United States

I'm 20. I am 6 feet and 2 inches tall. I am a boy. I am going to college. It is in St. Charles. I am going to major in multimedia design. That means I get to play with pictures on Adobe Photoshop. Fun Fun. More to come when I get creative.

9.20.2004

Best Buy

Guess who might finally get a jeeeaarrrb. That's right, the one and only me. Just two more interviews and a drug test and i'm in. They called me today and I went down there and I talked to a guy named Steve. He wanted me in the car audio but I didn't know anything about it. He said that was okay and was going to let me do it anyway but then he found out I was good with computers. He called the computer guy over to see if he was looking for work and it just so happened he was. Hurray. So I did the exact same interview with the new guy Shawn. I guess I did okay because I get to come back tomorrow and do an interview with his boss. Then if I pass that one it's on to round three: General Manager, followed by the all powerful life controlling drug test. BUM BUM BUUUUMMMM. I hope I get this job I need it. I needed it much more last week when I only had 16 dollars left in my account. My mom finally gave me some money. She owed it to me, it wasn't charity. Really, it wasn't. Um, not much else happened today. Heather still won't make out with me, I haven't given up though. She'll crack, she always does...
It's one and roommate andrew is going running, I don't think he sleeps. He was up at 5 the other night watching tv. Weirdo. I found out that he was southern-Baptist today, that's pretty sweet. He's fun. Um, it's kinda late so I think I'm going to go to bed soon. Might play another game of Zuma first though. NO CLASS TILL 1! Peace out.

2 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

I will not crack. I am invincible. And freakin'hot. Gosh, don't you hate it that I'll never crack?

11:00 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

Jerk.

11:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home