the never ending pointlessness of a boy's life

a sorry attempt to express the inner depths of my enigmatical mind. enjoy.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Springfield, Missouri, United States

I'm 20. I am 6 feet and 2 inches tall. I am a boy. I am going to college. It is in St. Charles. I am going to major in multimedia design. That means I get to play with pictures on Adobe Photoshop. Fun Fun. More to come when I get creative.

9.09.2004

It won't be long now.

Chris and Heather are coming to my home. The excitement dwellith within me. I just saw Heather last weekend but I haven't seen Chris in forever. He is a great kid. I want to see and talk to him. We have shared some good times in the past, perhaps more lie ahead.

I have to get up at 9 tomorrow even though I don't have class. Court wants us to eat breakfast. This will be the first time I'll have eaten breakfast since I've been here. I've been staying up too late. Stayed up too late tonight too, oh well, what can you do?

I finally aplied for a job. Best Buy here I come. I think I might actually have a chance. Family friend's inside working magic.

I've got 4 hours of sweeping and mopping ahead of me tomorrow. I shouldn't have skipped Monday's. Oh well, what can you do? I keep saying that I'll stop.

I did laundry again today. Court and I, that is. It was fun, just like last time. There was a girl there that used her mother's makeup on her face. She looked like a cat. It was goofy. I think I washed a 10 dollar rebate, muh bayad... I'm hungry, remind me not to eat at 5 anymore. Food doesn't last long. I need to brush my teeth too. Breath is gross tasting. Good thing I'm going to bed and not to a hot date. Vanessa says I'm just an ordinary boy. So I'll go to bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home