the never ending pointlessness of a boy's life

a sorry attempt to express the inner depths of my enigmatical mind. enjoy.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Springfield, Missouri, United States

I'm 20. I am 6 feet and 2 inches tall. I am a boy. I am going to college. It is in St. Charles. I am going to major in multimedia design. That means I get to play with pictures on Adobe Photoshop. Fun Fun. More to come when I get creative.

8.20.2004

computer breakdown

The computer is coming apart. It's time to say goodbye to Springfield Mr. Computer. It might be quite a while before you get to see it again. I say good riddance. No, Springfield has been good to me. Everything is packed and in my car. I'm ready. Wooo wooo. (that was a train whistle). So... yeah. Court left today. I hope college life doesn't alter me any. I want to stay the same David. I wouldn't mind getting smart.

I took care of the last of my buying and packing. I bought some extra towels, replaced my sheets cause they were extra gross, even after I washed them. I got light blue. They are super nice, they are the same type as Court's. Mmmm, beechwood fibers. I also got some toilet paper. I got new tires. Vroom vroom. I think that's it. My dad owes me 12 dollars, don't let me forget. I bought him lunch today. Wasn't that nice of me? I thought so. I'm going to break this ol' puppy down, by old I of course mean knew. Next time I post I'll really be a college kid. I hope you have enjoyed my high school days. The end.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home