the never ending pointlessness of a boy's life

a sorry attempt to express the inner depths of my enigmatical mind. enjoy.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Springfield, Missouri, United States

I'm 20. I am 6 feet and 2 inches tall. I am a boy. I am going to college. It is in St. Charles. I am going to major in multimedia design. That means I get to play with pictures on Adobe Photoshop. Fun Fun. More to come when I get creative.

8.09.2004

am i dead...or just sleeping?

I fell asleep on my bowl chair that we have in the office today. I didn't get much sleep last night. My mom woke me up from my little nap when Court called me. She was in a hurry and my leg was asleep. I could not walk at all. I stumbled out of my chair and began hobbling through the hallway and down the stairs. It was an awful thing. If anyone had seen me they would have laughed their yokov... I made it to the steps as my mom talked to her. She said, "oh, here he come." I explained to her that my leg was asleep. She then told Court. I began my decent and fell. Well, it was more of a stumble, I only landed on my butt, I didn't roll down it or break my neck. It was still sad though because then my mom said "ok, I'll tell him, bye." NOOOO!!! I was so close. She had to leave because there were going somewhere. She says she'll call me later. Thats good, I'll just wait by the phone all day. So thats my story and I am sad.

I haven't really done anything today, but have I ever. I was going to have Chris come over but he had to go to some foreign city and see his "girlfriend." So it's another evening at Court's house, alone. Heather, you can come over. Call me and we can talk. It could be fun.

I have to take my brother to baseball practice now. Have a good day.

1 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

I like how I didn't know about this girl Chris is interested in. Why doesn't anyone tell me these things? I hate not being in the loop.

I wish I could have seen you fall down. Haha...ha...I bet it was funny. Did your mom laugh?

7:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home