the never ending pointlessness of a boy's life

a sorry attempt to express the inner depths of my enigmatical mind. enjoy.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Springfield, Missouri, United States

I'm 20. I am 6 feet and 2 inches tall. I am a boy. I am going to college. It is in St. Charles. I am going to major in multimedia design. That means I get to play with pictures on Adobe Photoshop. Fun Fun. More to come when I get creative.

8.04.2004

Broken Windows, Shattered Dreams, Mended Relationship

Everything was going good today. I finally got some sleep. Hurray. Little amounts of sleep over a long period of time is only fun for that period. It's kinda like drinking, with the hangover and all. I wouldn't know personally.

So I was just playing on my computer and it decided to freeze. I do not know why. It just does that sometimes. I simply restarted my computer.

FATAL ERROR! I HATE YOU AND WANT TO RUIN YOUR LIFE! IT WOULD BE EASY TO RECOVER FROM THIS BUT YOU KNOW HOW THINGS GO, REFORMAT HARD DRIVE TO CONTINUE!

Okay, well it didn't exactly say that but that's what I had to do. It was so gay. The gayest part is though, this wasn't the first time...Or the second, this was the seventh or eighth time I have had to reinstall windows. Maybe its me. Maybe its... Not going to try to spell it. But everything is okay now, that I remembered to install again at least. Whipee.


My dearly loved and innocent Vanessa Carlton is not as loved and innocent as I once thought her to be. I was examining a few website that pertain to her. She dropped some A-bombs (I don't take well to cussing), talked about longing for a nude beach to tan on, and mentioned some things about sex and her producer/boyfriend trying to get in her pants. Some things just hurt me. Little things that everyone else has accepted as alright. Grey area stuff. I don't know if its a gift or a curse. Why should I care if someone I will never meet says a few bad words? I don't know...

Court. My beloved Court. The past few days together have not been the best. There has been arguing. There has been silence. David almost cried. But today things were much better. Much much better. So don't worry everyone. We aren't going our separate ways. Keep waiting patiently Alex, Amy, Vanessa, Jessica, Heather, and Sarah, oh and Travis (thanks Court), your time will come. Did I forget anyone Court? Hehe, just kidding. But really though, I had a real nice time with her this evening. She is a great kid. Have a nice day.

1 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

I don't look stupid.

Why am I second-to-last in your list of secret lovers?

And why is Vanessa still on the list?

9:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home