the never ending pointlessness of a boy's life

a sorry attempt to express the inner depths of my enigmatical mind. enjoy.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Springfield, Missouri, United States

I'm 20. I am 6 feet and 2 inches tall. I am a boy. I am going to college. It is in St. Charles. I am going to major in multimedia design. That means I get to play with pictures on Adobe Photoshop. Fun Fun. More to come when I get creative.

8.03.2004

43 hours

I have been with Chris for the past fourty-three hours. His parents left and so it's boy's week at the Swift resedence. I have been having lots of fun. I think we have played the super nintendo more than we have the Xbox or PS2. Is that silly or what? Chris and his friends are really nice. I had more fun spending the night here than I did spending the night at Nates house. WEEE. The keyboard I am typing on is weird. Its not natural... but oak express is... sorry, could't help it.

It has been weird being away from home for so long for no real reason. I imagine college will be slightly like this. Only, instead of video games I'll be studying, Chris won't be around, I won't have a stove, Girls won't be in the same room as me at night, there won't be a dog, I'll have more responsibilities, but other than that, I think it'd be about the same.

I wasn't very nice to Court or Heather the other day. I've been meaner before, but that doesn't make it okay. I don't know what happened. Guess I just went along with the everyone else. I forget that people can be hurt by what I say. Especially when I'm just joking. I guess thats my only flaw... yeah right... Anyway, I want them to know that I am sorry for what I have done and Chris and I are going to try to be better.

I just realized I haven't had a shower since Sunday morning and I haven't brush my teeth since then either. I realized this a few moments ago as i petted Chris' doggy. I am also hungry. I think I'll come home soon. I had a great time. Have a nice day.

1 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

Aww...how sweet. Thanks, Davey.

I know you guys don't mean to hurt our feelings our anything, but sometimes you just cross the line. It happens. We'll get over it. Thanks for attempting to be more conscientious.

3:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home