the never ending pointlessness of a boy's life

a sorry attempt to express the inner depths of my enigmatical mind. enjoy.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Springfield, Missouri, United States

I'm 20. I am 6 feet and 2 inches tall. I am a boy. I am going to college. It is in St. Charles. I am going to major in multimedia design. That means I get to play with pictures on Adobe Photoshop. Fun Fun. More to come when I get creative.

7.31.2004

Surprise!! It's your Birthday!

Happy Birthday to you.
Today was a nice day for a surprise birthday, don't you think? Well, it doesn't really matter what you think because one was thrown anyway and there is not a think you can do about it.

Today was my good friend AJ's birthday, well, it's actually is today because it is after midnight and such but anyway we threw him a surprise birthday party for him today. His family took him to the lake and then all of his friends came down later. It was fun. I got a little sunburnt. My poor pastey skin.

I hurt my jaw and head on the tube. That was far from fun. My jaw was just getting better. I don't know what messed it up to begin with. No Court, It's not my wisdom teeth. I am trying a new from of writing. I am not tabbing and I am making an extra line between paragraphs. Is it nice or is it just crap? Lemme know.

Word on the street is, Heather is back. I missed her so much. I barely made it through the week. Who is Heather you ask? You though I was dating Courtney? Well, you are right and no I'm not cheating on her. I just like Heather. She's me ex-girlfriend and I guess I just never got over her. Just kidding. She is just a nice friend and fun to hang out with... and to pretend to be obsessed with her. Bwa haha. She is such a silly girl. I am so happy she is back. Court is too, she wants to play catch phrase with her. What a silly girl. I am surrounded by silly girls. That's hot. I think it's time for bed now and I've got church in the morning. I like to go to church. Jesus is a cool guy. So it Tom. Maybe more on Tom later. Have a nice day.

1 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

I will never get over how weird you are. It's nice to know I was missed.

10:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home