the never ending pointlessness of a boy's life

a sorry attempt to express the inner depths of my enigmatical mind. enjoy.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Springfield, Missouri, United States

I'm 20. I am 6 feet and 2 inches tall. I am a boy. I am going to college. It is in St. Charles. I am going to major in multimedia design. That means I get to play with pictures on Adobe Photoshop. Fun Fun. More to come when I get creative.

7.30.2004


Blog pic
This is a silhouette of me holding hands with the greatest girl in the world, My beautiful girlfriend Court. It might look like our silhouettes have shadows but I assure you it is merely the angle of the camera. Here we are standing on the edge of a cliff with rolling hills in the background. The sky is changing colors as the sun goes down. Oh, how romantic. Soon we will kiss soft, but passionately until the sun goes down. I then must leave because it is past my curfew. Tears will fall. Hearts will break. Fear not though, I shall return tomorrow. I always do.
That was my story I hope you enjoyed it. I am hungry now. It is almost time to eat. I get to go to Arris' pizza and eat. Court is coming with me. Yay. My ex-neighbors are in town, they moved to the OK about a year or so ago. Our family was good friends with them and vice versa. They have a daughter. Her name is Alexa. She is going into kindergarten. She is sooo darn cute. I want to keep her. My butt is sore. I don't like this chair. She is adorable. Court is changing in the bathroom. I should go peek. No I shouldn't that's just gross. I am going to change my colors now so I don't forget later. I think I'll also leave. Have a nice day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home