the never ending pointlessness of a boy's life

a sorry attempt to express the inner depths of my enigmatical mind. enjoy.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Springfield, Missouri, United States

I'm 20. I am 6 feet and 2 inches tall. I am a boy. I am going to college. It is in St. Charles. I am going to major in multimedia design. That means I get to play with pictures on Adobe Photoshop. Fun Fun. More to come when I get creative.

7.28.2004

Subway of life

Another day, another dollar. Except I didn't make any money, so I guess it's just another day. I got around pretty well, despite my 5 hours of sleep, but I guess I didn't really do anything. I hadn't shaved in about a week and Court was beginning to hate me so she had me go to her house and shave because I need a new head because my old one had begun to cause razor burn. It is not fun. Her razor was nice and the cream smelt nice for some reason she was unable to watch me shave. What a goofy kid.
I spent the rest of the day at her house. Her mommy took us to Subway. I looooove Subway. I would rather eat there than anywhere else. MMMM. Court was nice enough to share some cookies that she had baked with me. They were GREAT! I don't know what she does, must be the way she takes the dough out of the package and arranges them on the cookie sheet. I'm tired so I am going to go to bed. I am sure that everyone who reads this will be happy because of the short post. Sleep well and I'll blog at you later.
P.S. This stupid thing won't let me change my colors. Forgive me for the inconsistency.

Fixed it

1 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

Silly Courtney...You're already dating!

Silly Bailey...These are my friends! Just jokin...I missed you!

10:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home