the never ending pointlessness of a boy's life

a sorry attempt to express the inner depths of my enigmatical mind. enjoy.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Springfield, Missouri, United States

I'm 20. I am 6 feet and 2 inches tall. I am a boy. I am going to college. It is in St. Charles. I am going to major in multimedia design. That means I get to play with pictures on Adobe Photoshop. Fun Fun. More to come when I get creative.

8.07.2004

Oh my Darlin', Courtney-tine

Welp, she's gone. For a week anyway. Off to Colorado with her family she is. I have no idea what I am going to do. Everyone can come to my house. We can't have too much fun though. Court made me promise. Don't worry Court, I won't have sex w/ anyone either.

I get to sleep in her bed all week. Why you ask? Because I am house sitting, that's why. She's got puppy doggies that I get to feed and walk and sleep with. Yahoo. She is so nice to me. She bought me food for my stays. She is just so sweet. I hope I don't eat it all at once in a binge of depression from missing her. It will be tough w/o her. I spend all of my time with her. I reckon I'll go out and see what the world has to offer. I'm sure its crap.


Chris, Court gave me permission to let you spend the night with me sometime at her house. Heather, I'm sure you can come too. You could tell your parents you are spending the night at Court's house. It wouldn't be a lie. We could stay up all night and play truth or dare or seven minutes in heaven. I call Chris. We'll find you a cute Catholic girl to kiss Heather. You silly lesbo. Maybe Sarah is available.

Gosh, I'm still tired. Perhaps I'll sleep.

Court if you get to read this at any point on your trip remember that I love you.

You kids have a nice while.

1 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

I wanna play with the puppies! Can I come over and play with the puppies?!

And just so you know, I don't like Catholic girls. I'm more partial to Presbyterians.

1:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home