the never ending pointlessness of a boy's life

a sorry attempt to express the inner depths of my enigmatical mind. enjoy.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Springfield, Missouri, United States

I'm 20. I am 6 feet and 2 inches tall. I am a boy. I am going to college. It is in St. Charles. I am going to major in multimedia design. That means I get to play with pictures on Adobe Photoshop. Fun Fun. More to come when I get creative.

8.17.2004

Toothtackular discomfort

My poor poor teethesess hurt. Braces are not my friend. I wish all of my teeth could be pulled and replaced with dentures. Ugh, the pain, the PAIN!! Okay, I'm done. It doesn't hurt too terribly bad. It's one o'clock in the AM. I thought I'd have a look see as to what's goin down with the digitalized world. Nothing, by the way. I spent the evening with my few remaining friends. Well, only one has left so far, but he was the fun one. It was Court, Heather, Josh and his girlfriend and I. We didn't really do much. I was grumpy. Josh was messed up on "caffeine." I was Napoleon Dynamite. Funny/Stupid/Most ridiculous movie ever. It was soo random and wonderful. I liked it a lot. Thanks Alex for the recommendation. Rob now views my blog. He made a post today. I keep seeing that he talked to me on aim shortly after he signs off. I STILL DON'T KNOW WHAT TO BRING!!!! Time is running out Rob. I could bring nothing I reckon. Only a few more days left here. I can't wait to blow this joint. I hope band isn't hard for me. Hopefully I've subconsciously improved in the past couple of years. I think my tone hearing abilities have improved some. And my roommate Rob should be able to help. I'll just have to wait and find out. I think I'll go to bed now. Kinda tired. Have a pleasant time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home