the never ending pointlessness of a boy's life

a sorry attempt to express the inner depths of my enigmatical mind. enjoy.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Springfield, Missouri, United States

I'm 20. I am 6 feet and 2 inches tall. I am a boy. I am going to college. It is in St. Charles. I am going to major in multimedia design. That means I get to play with pictures on Adobe Photoshop. Fun Fun. More to come when I get creative.

8.13.2004

Friday the 13th. DO DO DO DO.

Welp, it's Friday the thirteenth, anybody know what that means? I didn't think so. You guys are idiots. HAHA, just kidding, no, no, Chris, you are still an idiot. Just kidding Christamafo. Anyway, its Court and I's 13 monthiverery. Oh yeah, go us. Too bad it's not the 13th month. How weird would that be. Its a shame there aren't 13 months. That would be when I'd want my birthday. I'm sorry grammar freaks with the alternating it's and its I forgot which one is used in what. If someone would tell me which one I use when, I would be grateful.

So, 13 months, they have flown by. They have been the best times ever. I don't want to get too mushy with you guys but Court is incredible and I like her a lot. Some might even say I love her.

I just watched Vanessa Carlton's music video for "White Houses." She is so cool with her ballerina dancing and killer piano playing and amazing voice. I envy her talent. I'm going to go find some food. Have a nice day.

2 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

Isn't it "yolks"? Or is that what you put on an ox?

I saw buffalo in Tennessee! It was my first time.

11:36 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

Oh, and congratulations. Courtney, you must be a very patient person.

Just kidding.

11:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home