the never ending pointlessness of a boy's life

a sorry attempt to express the inner depths of my enigmatical mind. enjoy.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Springfield, Missouri, United States

I'm 20. I am 6 feet and 2 inches tall. I am a boy. I am going to college. It is in St. Charles. I am going to major in multimedia design. That means I get to play with pictures on Adobe Photoshop. Fun Fun. More to come when I get creative.

8.13.2004

David makes a friend.

I made a friend yesterday. Her name is Cali. She lives in Colorado and works at AT&T Wireless. She is 25 years old and married. Our relationship began when she told me my unhappy times would go away on AIM. She is a nice and fun person. She even knows HTML code. I envy her. She likes the way I write and I haven't scared her away yet. She talked about having sex with her husband. It was silly. I vomited. She likes all music except rap, just like me. I hope she doesn't freak out that I am writing about her in my blog now. She wants to be a Marine Biologist and wants a salt water fish tank to put dolphins and walrus(es?) in it. Her blog, if you would like to talk to her is instidecalismind.blogspot.com. It's very nice. Thats all that I can remember about her right now. Maybe we will talk again.

1 Comments:

Blogger Miss Megumi said...

*blush* that's me. :)

7:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home