the never ending pointlessness of a boy's life

a sorry attempt to express the inner depths of my enigmatical mind. enjoy.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Springfield, Missouri, United States

I'm 20. I am 6 feet and 2 inches tall. I am a boy. I am going to college. It is in St. Charles. I am going to major in multimedia design. That means I get to play with pictures on Adobe Photoshop. Fun Fun. More to come when I get creative.

8.11.2004

LFCADIO

Today is a monumental day. I have recently purchased my second CD EVER! That's right folks. I broke down and bought another CD. The first one being Piebald - All Ears, All Eyes, All the Time. Today I bought As Tall as Lions - LFCADIO. I am listening to it now and I love it. If only I weren't so depressed, I could be enjoying it much more. Ack, forgot about my pizza...back. I burn-ed my finger. I couldn't find any hot pads so I used the pizza box. Lets just say I'm not as good as MacGuiver. Court, your dogs are fighting. Maybe they have rabbies. I'll be okay though. Anyway, so I'm really depressed right now. I think I'm PMSing. ...yes, I know I'm a guy, but what else would explain my mood changes? I yelled at my mom today. I think I've yelled at her almost everyday this week. Maybe I just miss Court. Maybe its the extra responsibilities. I don't handle responsibity well. Who knows? Maybe it will just go away. I don't like to be drepressed. It makes me sad. I hope I don't cry. Pal is trying to chew off his arm.

I finally got Court's computer to sign out of her name on blogger. I don't know what I did different, but it worked. I'm going to go wallow in my misery now. Have a nice evening.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home