the never ending pointlessness of a boy's life

a sorry attempt to express the inner depths of my enigmatical mind. enjoy.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Springfield, Missouri, United States

I'm 20. I am 6 feet and 2 inches tall. I am a boy. I am going to college. It is in St. Charles. I am going to major in multimedia design. That means I get to play with pictures on Adobe Photoshop. Fun Fun. More to come when I get creative.

8.15.2004

Hey Sideburns, what's shakin'?

So, I've been trying to grow out my sideburns the last couple of weeks. I thought I might finally be becoming a man. Guess again. You wouldn't even know I was trying to grow them out. I guess I'll shave them soon and try again next year. Or maybe find some one to have sex with me, that makes you a man right? That could be my problem. Why can't I ever find a hooker when I actually need one? Ugh, this city sucks. Can't wait for St. Charles.

I made another friend yesterday, well not really made, but remade. Good ole Alex is back in the life. I thought I'd lost her forever, lol. I emailed her at the beginning of the summer and she never emailed me back. I thought she died or maybe was just too good for me. I had given up on her existence until Court pointed out that Alex had posted on Natalie's little blog. I thought what the hey, maybe I'll try emailng her again. So I did and the next day. BRING-You've got mail. Okay, so there was no phone ring and I don't have AOL but I got an email from her none the less. It made me laugh. She is such a nut. She invited me to spend the night with her. I can't wait...to sleep on the floor, she says she doesn't have carpet. Anyway, she said she's been really busy and hasn't had any time for me. I forgave her and we are once again friends. She hooked me up with a couple screen names. I'll let you know how things go. Ah-geek-geek-geek. (that's a laugh I do. You'd have to be there.)

I don't remember when I last posted or what has happened since I last posted so I'll just do today. Oh, I remembered something, today will have to wait. On Friday I went pants shopping woo hoo. Got myself some nice jeans to impress all the ladies...or just Court. Then Chris and Heather came over to Court's, cause that's where we was at. We then went to stake and sheak, or something like that. It was the last time for me to see my dear Christamafo for a while. He tells me he'll visit me sometime, and he'd better. He's going to bring Heather, and now Alex, with him, what fun. Okay, that takes care of Friday.

On Saturday Court went to a wedding with a boy. I was stuck at home. I missed her. She was out with a much cuter, smarter, more like her guy. But he wasn't as wonderful as we had presumed. I have been asked not to inform the public as to his unbecomings so I shan't. But I was miserable all day. I wanted her back. I wanted her to be with me and no one else. I was becoming the controlling, overbearing boyfriend I always strived for. She came home later and everything was fine.

Sunday. I went to church, I was sad cause it was my last one. I was even more saddened when I remember there wasn't going to be any Sunday School. My Pastor and family were doing their annual bluegrass and other assortments concert. It was good, as far as bluegrass goes. But my poor Sunday school members are going to miss me and I them. I didn't even get to say goodbye. Woe is me... I went to Arris pizza with Court and had the buffet. I still need to pay her mommy the 7 dollars it cost me. I ate lots of pizza, it was good. I could go for some right now. I spent the rest of the day with her. It was a wonderful time. It is too bad there are only a few of those times left. No, we are not breaking up. We are going to college. One would think we would have more time together then. Well, no, we can't even see eachothers dorm room. Crazy Lindenwood doesn't let ones of the opposite sex into the other opposite sex's room. Guess we'll have to find an alley or park bench to do a little kissing. GROSS! So that about wraps it up to this very moment where I am in the floor on my knees typing cause some one done stole mah chair. Have a good one.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Dave, it's Rob. Good news for you; Lindenwood DOES allow persons of the opposite sex in eachother's rooms! So we'll make sure we have lots of girlfriend/movie nights in our room. We'll have the sweetest room on our floor anyway. See you Saturday.
-Rob

9:18 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

Hey, David, is Lindenwood a Christian school? Is it at all possible that you might have nice, attractive, only-slightly-feminine, good Christian roommates? Because that would be good for me. See what you can do about that.

11:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home