the never ending pointlessness of a boy's life

a sorry attempt to express the inner depths of my enigmatical mind. enjoy.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Springfield, Missouri, United States

I'm 20. I am 6 feet and 2 inches tall. I am a boy. I am going to college. It is in St. Charles. I am going to major in multimedia design. That means I get to play with pictures on Adobe Photoshop. Fun Fun. More to come when I get creative.

8.19.2004

This is it

This is probably the last post from my house. I'm not leaving until Saturday but it's early Saturday so I probably won't want to wake up extra extra early to pack up my computer. So this is it. Life as a middle class white male has been fun. No major worries, parents paid for just about everything, never had any desire to drink or do drugs, no worries of an STD cause I'm too stinking ugly to get laid...no I'm not I'm gorgeous, I'm just a moral boy, I've wasted most of my life on the computer and with video games, no one ever tried to shoot me, never got a job(I'm such a loser), none of my friends or family died, never skipped a Sunday at church just because I was too tired or just didn't want to go, avoided any profanity coming out of my mouth, got to date (and will continue) a beautiful girl, my parents didn't beat me, I didn't beat anyone, got beat up only once and it was to save a friend, that's about all I can think of now, it's not really important anyway. But it's time to say goodbye. My life is going to flip and I'm ready. Nothing can shake me. I am a man of steel, like Superman, I even wear glasses. I don't have my books, I'm not really sure how to get there, I can't even remember what it was I told myself to remember not to forget. But so what, God will provide, even if he chooses not to, so what, I'll just do without. My spirit is high, my body in it's prime, I'm ready to go go go. I'll catch you all on the other side. Watch out I'm comin' in head first.

1 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

I resent the fact that you only referred to one beautiful girl that you have dated.

I'll call either you or Courtney next week after we're all settled in and I have something exciting to report. I expect you to be waiting by the phone in unbearable anticipation. Haha, it would be funny if you actually did that, and I called Court instead.

7:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home