the never ending pointlessness of a boy's life

a sorry attempt to express the inner depths of my enigmatical mind. enjoy.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Springfield, Missouri, United States

I'm 20. I am 6 feet and 2 inches tall. I am a boy. I am going to college. It is in St. Charles. I am going to major in multimedia design. That means I get to play with pictures on Adobe Photoshop. Fun Fun. More to come when I get creative.

9.01.2004

Springfield, here I come.

It is sad, but true. I am driving all the way back to Springfield just so me and Court can have some alone time. Some might think this is extreme but when you go from living less than 1 minute away and getting to see each other everyday to living three minutes away but never getting to be alone whether to talk or, you know kiss a little, it really is hard. We have to hang out in my car. We don't ever get to touch each other in any manor or fashion, except hold hands and that can only be so fun. I am also going home because I have a dentist appt. Saturday morning. Whoopee. I'll be taking requests on color combos, you can just leave a comment aboot that.
In other news, I dropped band today. Mr. Alsobrook was really mad at me. He tried to guilt trip me into staying. He was all like "It's not yourself you are hurting it's the entire band" and "You are making the entire show suck because of the hole you are going to leave in it." But I was on the end almost the entire drill. He is such a jerk. Whats worse is that I have to see him again to get a different paper signed and give him his trombone back. I'm going to be glad to rid myself of it. Marching band really stressed me out. I think this was the first time I've been seriously stressed out. All I have to say is good riddance to bad trash. Also, I don't have to get up at 6 o'clock on Sat. to set the stupid thing up. Mr. Alsobrook I strongly dislike you.
I took Court to the Hobby Lobby again today, this was the third time I'd been there since I arive at St. Charles. Why all the trips you ask? I just needed 2 black conte crayons. The first time I went I bought some huge paper and an eraser but the crayons were sold out. I went to class w/o them and got in a little bit of trouble. I then went on Monday. They were still sold out but I found out that they were getting some in the shipment coming on Wednesday (today). So, tonight we went, got there at 8'05, guess what time it closed, that's right, 8. How stupid! Who closes at 8?? So we went to Best Buy and bought the Garden State soundtrack. It's nice. I like that kind of music sometime. Court then took me to Dairy Queen and bought me a blizzard. It was yummy, thanks Court. I spent the rest of the evening in the car in the parking lot with Court. We listened to the CD and reclined the seats. What a sad sad world it is for us.
My roomate Chris got to go on a date tonight. He was excited. It did't go to well, he was home my 9:30. I feel sorry for him, he's a great guy. He also got sick and vomited repeatedly in the toilet. He informed me that the butter on movie popcorn makes him sick. Porble tomato. It's just me and him here in the dorm, it's almost one o'clock. I just made some pineapple koolade and then poured it down the sink, it was growdy(that means bad). I'll just thirst to death. I'd quit rambling and go to bed but i don't have to get up until 10:30 and I'd get too much sleep. Dang it, Chris went to bed. I don't want my typing to bother him. Oh, I just remembered something I did this evening, I played the lord of the rings video game and sucked at it. That's right, there is a video game out there that David didn't master in a few minutes. Don't worry though, I don't have any classes on Friday and will persue perfection then. So long.

1 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

Poor Chris. I don't think I've ever had a bad date...but I don't really have many dates period. Although a cute trumpet player flirted with me last night. Mmm...I like trumpet players.

I'm sorry you quit band. That means I can't make fun of you. Just kidding...I'm sorry it was stressing you out, and I'm sorry Mr. Alsobrook is a meaniehead. What kind of a name is Alsobrook anyway?

I'm glad you and Court will get to spend time together this weekend. Just don't do anything bad. You know, because you guys are so dirty and all.

11:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home