the never ending pointlessness of a boy's life

a sorry attempt to express the inner depths of my enigmatical mind. enjoy.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Springfield, Missouri, United States

I'm 20. I am 6 feet and 2 inches tall. I am a boy. I am going to college. It is in St. Charles. I am going to major in multimedia design. That means I get to play with pictures on Adobe Photoshop. Fun Fun. More to come when I get creative.

8.25.2004

No mall for YOU!

Here I am sitting at my computer alone in my room. Courtney is doing her work and learn, three of my roomates are in class, the one not-busy roomate was going to take me to the mall with him so he could get a poster. I told him that I would be right back. I had to pick up my syllubus from my teacher who's class I missed. It took me no more than five minutes to get that taken care of. But low(?) and behold, no on is in the room. I don't know why he left, he said he would wait. He is a nice guy and wouldn't just leave. Something must have come up.

Classes went alright today. My stupid computer graphic design class has stupid mac computers that suck. Mine didn't even have the program we were using today. So I got to sit here all day. He came back time for mall.

1 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

Lo. Lo and behold.

10:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home