the never ending pointlessness of a boy's life

a sorry attempt to express the inner depths of my enigmatical mind. enjoy.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Springfield, Missouri, United States

I'm 20. I am 6 feet and 2 inches tall. I am a boy. I am going to college. It is in St. Charles. I am going to major in multimedia design. That means I get to play with pictures on Adobe Photoshop. Fun Fun. More to come when I get creative.

8.23.2004

no, i'm not dead

Finally, holy cow. This has been awful, I haven't had the internet until now. I didn't realize how much I used it. The stupid school was freaking out about all of the viruses and ad-ware that was out so we had to give them out computers for "15 minutes to 2 hours depending on the speed of the machine" which means a day and a half and then you still won't have the internet. Okay, I'm done complaining, on to what has been happening in my life.

I'm rooming with my life-long, always cooler than me friend (and 3 others, more on them later). He's in a rockin' band, friends with everyone, all those good things. It will be fun. His dad and my dad were best friends in their college years and hence forth. Who know whats will become of us...

First Light (Rob's band)'s guitarist is a fellow roomate. His name is Chris. He is so funny. We get along real good. He's slightly overweight and is open about it. That's fun because I like to make fun of fat people and its even more fun when they join in. I also don't have to feel bad about it. Chris has quite a mouth on him though, especially when playing video games with him. I kicked everyone's butt in Halo by the way.

I am also sleeping in the same room as Wes. He is a nice boy. He works at American Eagle and Bed Bath Beyond(is there an and?). He's going to hook me up with some lotion. He talks like Heather's Robby. He is a drama major. He eats all the time and remains skinny, like me.

Last but not least is Andrew. He is also a drama major. Rob and him are both sophmores. He doesn't hang around a lot so I don't really know anything about him. He plays Baulder's Gate II. I play that game. He came last and got all of the crappy things. He doesn't seem to mind though.

My first day of schooling went pretty well. I only missed one class...out of three. It wasn't really my fault though. It was way off campus and nobody knew where. I searched and searched and searched. I might have to drop it anyway. My class before it ends right when it starts so I gotta talk to my teachers about leaving early and showing up a little late. It's just a drawing class.

I get to go eat dinner soon. They start dinner at 4:30 and only go to 6:30. Who eats then?? OLD PEOPLE, thats who. Ugh, I won't be hungry then. I'll eat anyway though. I have no other choice. I am alone in my dorm right now. Rob is at his girlfriends house. Chris is doing guitar lessons or something. Wes went to class but then was going to hang out with his friends. I was to call him if I got bored. Fat chance, my internet's up and running. I think I've written enough for a while I'm sure I will remember more later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home