the never ending pointlessness of a boy's life

a sorry attempt to express the inner depths of my enigmatical mind. enjoy.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Springfield, Missouri, United States

I'm 20. I am 6 feet and 2 inches tall. I am a boy. I am going to college. It is in St. Charles. I am going to major in multimedia design. That means I get to play with pictures on Adobe Photoshop. Fun Fun. More to come when I get creative.

8.28.2004

Garden State

Best movie ever!!!! Holy cow, what a wonderfully incredible movie. If it were a girl and I was a sleasy guy, I'd have sex with it. So, what is it about you ask?

Well, that dude from Scrubs wrote, directed, and stared in it. In Garden State, he is an aspriring actor in L.A. He gets a call from his dad and finds our his mommy died. He spends the rest of the time in NJ trying to find himself. I'd tell more but it would ruin the movie. It is a great and wonderful movie.

I'm going to get my glasses back, I lost them at the movie theatre on Thursday. I couldn't remember what they looked like so I have to wait until tomorrow to get them back because they guy that was digging through the lost and found for me thought they might belong to some one who works there.

In other news Court and I had a real nice time in my car this evening. We talked a lot about a bunch of things and I don't know, it was just really nice. She tells me not to break up with her a lot because she still likes me and she has nothing to worry about. It's 1 22 now and I think I might need to sleep for church tomorrow-err today. I'm going to a church that goes by the same name as my Springfield chruch, Ridgecrest baptist church. How weird is that? Court's coming with me too. This might be fun, I hope it's not like fundumental Baptist or something cause my mom told me that they are weird. Anyway, have a nice Sunday everybody and don't forget to do your homework cause I know I will.

1 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

Why are you so weird and gross? When I get my Ph.D, I'm going to psychoanalyze you.

8:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home