the never ending pointlessness of a boy's life

a sorry attempt to express the inner depths of my enigmatical mind. enjoy.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Springfield, Missouri, United States

I'm 20. I am 6 feet and 2 inches tall. I am a boy. I am going to college. It is in St. Charles. I am going to major in multimedia design. That means I get to play with pictures on Adobe Photoshop. Fun Fun. More to come when I get creative.

9.08.2004

Blogger can suck my big toe

This stupid thing. I hate it with a nice sized passion. All the other sites load albeit a we bit slow, but this one takes for-stinkin'-ever! And my last post didn't work. I don't even remember what it said. It's just dumb and I hate it. I think I'm never going to post again. Especially if this one doesn't work. I guess if it doesn't work nobody will know how much I hate it. I'll just call everyone up and tell them. Stab!
It's Thursday morning now. Time flies. I need more hours durring the day. There are too many entertaining things to do durring the day. Classes, work and learn, homework (should it be dormwork?) video games, computer games, board games, card games, and we musn't forget group oriented games. I like games and I don't like to sleep, but I need sleep and not games, the irony that I am cursed with, what is a boy to do.
I had a great time w/ Court last weekend. I think that was what my last blog (THAT DIDN'T WORK) was about. I don't really remember what happened anymore. Ummm... yeah.
Today, today today....today. What did I do today? Absolutly nothing of interest. Oh, wait, I went to see a movie. Basket something...oh yeah, wicker park. It was an okay movie, it kinda drug on and you were like "just get to the point" The brown haired girl was cute, a little to pscho though. She would have been fun though. Especially on the couch. he he. It wasn't nearly as good as Garden State. See that one instead. Chris went to bed so I think I should too. This had better work or I will break something.

1 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

Mine didn't work either! And neither did Chris's or Leanna's! Crazy.

1:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home