the never ending pointlessness of a boy's life

a sorry attempt to express the inner depths of my enigmatical mind. enjoy.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Springfield, Missouri, United States

I'm 20. I am 6 feet and 2 inches tall. I am a boy. I am going to college. It is in St. Charles. I am going to major in multimedia design. That means I get to play with pictures on Adobe Photoshop. Fun Fun. More to come when I get creative.

9.13.2004

Weekend Review

Weekend =ed fun.
Courtney+Heather+Chris+I/48h(Art-Science)=Weekend of enjoyment

That was today's math lesson. Take notes, memorize, and replay on a future weekend. You can come up with new activities though. Don't foget to do your homework.
So, if you didn't figure out the math problems, I enjoyed the weekend. Heather and Chris are so much fun. I wish I could keep them both here with me. They showed up at 9:30 in the p.m. on Friday. Only two and a half hours after they were supposed to. Thanks for that Heather. Anyway, we went to the steak and shake like old times. My roomate chris was there. He was fun. So was everyone else. We went back to our dorms, got some movies and a laptop and then we went and watched the tick, the actor and actress version. It was funny. Then we went our seperate ways. Me and Chris stayed up late and played Lord of the Rings Return of the King until we couldn't beat anymore levels. Then we went to bed. The following morning we arose and got back together and went to McAlisters. We ate there then headed for the Science Center. Fun times continued. Then david got bored of typing. We went to the art museum. It was cool. I didn't ever almost cry though, except when I was the mideval swords. Those things were awesome. They were bigger than me and only weighed like 6 pounds. I wanted to play with it. MMM swords. Then we got kicked out because it was closing time. Places shoudlnt close at 5. Thats dumb. So we went to P.F. Chang's. It was good. A wee bit pricy for my small college bank account. We went home. Went to bed. We went to chuch in the morn. That was fun. It was much better than the last time I was there when they had the guest speakers. After church we went to McDonalds to make up for last night. We took it to the park and had a picnic. Me and Chris and later Heather and even later Court played catch with a wiffle ball i found in the parking lot of McDonalds. It was fun. We thew it around Heather because she didn't like it. Why is she so much fun to annoy? The world may never know. Then we went back to campus, Chris and Heather packed their things and headed out. Court and I were parched like birds so we went in search for a Sonic. Two hours later we found the one we were looking for. It was so good. I got a water and a 44oz Strawberry Limeade slushy. MMM. We took it back to the park where we took a nap. We went back home and did some homework. Court informed me online that I had her cell phone so she came over to get it. We sat on the porch for a while then when the bugs came to get us we headed to my car. We talked about how much we liked eachother and what kind of future we had in store. It was a bonding conversation. We figured some things out about each other. It was an all in all good time. Then it was time for bed so we went our seperate ways. I talked to Heather for a long time online. I like the little girl. Then I went to bed. Nothing exciting has happened yet today. I've gotta sweep again though. I always sweep and the rooms are always dirty, it's gross. I'm going to go now. I hope everyone else enjoyed their weekend.

1 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

Only because you got to spend four hours in the car with me.

9:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home