the never ending pointlessness of a boy's life

a sorry attempt to express the inner depths of my enigmatical mind. enjoy.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Springfield, Missouri, United States

I'm 20. I am 6 feet and 2 inches tall. I am a boy. I am going to college. It is in St. Charles. I am going to major in multimedia design. That means I get to play with pictures on Adobe Photoshop. Fun Fun. More to come when I get creative.

9.10.2004

Computer Lab Time

I'm in the computer lab right now. I'm waiting for one o'clock so that I can get a package from the mailman. Court is trying to figure out ebscohost. It's taking her a little longer than most. That's okay though, it's not one o'clock for about another minute. Plenty of time right? I have four hours of sweeping ahead of me. I'm tired. I should have taken a nap instead of playing video games. I think I'll take one after I sweep. That will feel nice. MMMM sleep. First I'll sweep then I'll sleep. No one should peek, I'M NAKED!! OKay, so I might have a mental handicap.

Nothing exciting happening right now. Um... yeah. I'm just wasting time as Court searches the internet. I had breakfast today. I forgot about breakfast. All those sweets so early in the morning. It makes me feel gross. I hate scrambled eggs. They didn't have any but I don't like them anyway. I feel sorry for the people that are going to read all of this. You just wasted your life. How sad you are. I think I'll go check the ole mail now. Have a good day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home