the never ending pointlessness of a boy's life

a sorry attempt to express the inner depths of my enigmatical mind. enjoy.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Springfield, Missouri, United States

I'm 20. I am 6 feet and 2 inches tall. I am a boy. I am going to college. It is in St. Charles. I am going to major in multimedia design. That means I get to play with pictures on Adobe Photoshop. Fun Fun. More to come when I get creative.

9.19.2004

Life is waiting for you

I'm listening to Our Lady Peace at the moment and thats what he's singing. I disagree with it however. Life doesn't wait for you. It'll pass you by any chance it gets. Um... thats all I got, I don't feel insitful (thats the word right) at the moment. I'm kind of in a writers slump. I don't have anything to say. I guess I usually write about nothing but i'm not even inspired to do that. Um, don't ever go to the St. Andrews Cine. It sucks my bum. Don't see Dodgeball either. It was awful, horrible, terrible. So dumb! I spent all of the money in my bank account. Hurray. I cleaned up my area in my dorm. I drew a picture of a table with cylendrical objects on it. That was boring. Went to the park again today. It was as fun as always, we brought two blankets this time so that I would fit. I think thats all the news I have. I'm sorry this is so boring. I don't know whats wrong with me.

1 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

Did you mean "insightful"? Because "insitive" isn't a word...Really, it's not even close to being a word...And that's the best guess I have.

Chris, why don't you ever comment on my blog?

11:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home