the never ending pointlessness of a boy's life

a sorry attempt to express the inner depths of my enigmatical mind. enjoy.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Springfield, Missouri, United States

I'm 20. I am 6 feet and 2 inches tall. I am a boy. I am going to college. It is in St. Charles. I am going to major in multimedia design. That means I get to play with pictures on Adobe Photoshop. Fun Fun. More to come when I get creative.

9.14.2004

Dinner Time

I just had dinner. MMM, pizza and french fries. I think I've eaten that before, oh yeah, thats right, lunch. The amazing lunches that I was promised have yet to show up. Maybe it is because I'm a picky eater or maybe other people don't know what is worthy of being called good. Ground dog stewed in maggot parts and catsup and poured onto a piece of bread is one of those unworty foods. Courtney ate that.
I ate lunch with my friend Jeff. He is in all of my Tuesday/Thursday classes. All being both. We like the same kind of music and since neither of us talk much we get along just fine. Courtney didn't eat lunch with me today. I called and left her a message that I was going to eat. She called me back as I was in like waiting for my pizza. She didn't want to come to lunch because I didn't wait for her. I didn't even have any food yet! That made me mad at her and hurt my feelings. It's not like I had a choice to wait for her or not anyway. I've got 45 minutes between class to eat. Thats not a lot of time, especially when I still had some homework to attend to thanks to Heather and Chris and thier little predicement. Stayed up all night with them and didn't get to do all of my readings. Anyway, at lunch with Jeff a Junior with a Less Than Jake (punk/ska band) shirt on sat down with us. We talked about music and other fun stuff. It was good to get away from all the hip-hop and rap crap everyone else talks about and listens to. I hope I get to talk to him again.
Yesterday was Court and I's fourteenmonthiversary. We didn't really do anything spectacular. Me being the 60 some dollars in the bank guy, we went to McDonalds. She paid. I'm such a loser. We had to hurry because she needed to take some pictures for her photography class and it was getting dark. It got dark, we didn't get to take any pictures but me, being the jeanyus I am, said we could take pictures at Wal*mart. So we did. It was fun. I got to hold a Care-bear. After we were done with the pictures we went to the darkroom. We didn't get to make out in there or nothin, too many people. That was a drag, developing film yourself takes forever. If I ever have the oppertunity to pick I'll just give it to Wal*mart. After like 6 hours it was finally over, guess what we did next, thats right, we sat in my car. Hurray for the car. Overall the evening was nice and fun. I didn't mind all the stuff we did. It is just fun to spend time with Court. I think that is all the excitement in my life at the moment. If more arises don't worry, I'll let you know.

1 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

I'm sorry, Davey, you should have told me that you needed to do homework! I would have let you go. I appreciate you helping me out anyway. You're a good friend.

9:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home