the never ending pointlessness of a boy's life

a sorry attempt to express the inner depths of my enigmatical mind. enjoy.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Springfield, Missouri, United States

I'm 20. I am 6 feet and 2 inches tall. I am a boy. I am going to college. It is in St. Charles. I am going to major in multimedia design. That means I get to play with pictures on Adobe Photoshop. Fun Fun. More to come when I get creative.

10.03.2004

add a 1 and it's Halloween

It's Sunday morn. and I'm ready for church. Going to Riverside Community Church (it's Southern Baptist). I got ready a little to fast so I thought I'd drop a quick post. Here we go.
Yesterday Court and I missed the Lindenwood brunch so we had to go out to eat. I took her to Subway after driving around for a while. They were playing the most disgusting of hip-hop while we were there. I informed Court that we wouldn't be eating our sandwiches in here so we went and ate in my car. Oh, so, they wouldn't accept credit or debit cards so Court had to pay with a check (her first one). They forgot to add on the medium drink but luckily instead of having to write another check she let us have it for free. Wee. So out the door we went and thats when all he-double hockey sticks broke loose. (is that a bad phrase for me to say, because if it is I take it back, better yet, changing it to heck, just in case, thought double hockey stick was cooler) I'm really not sure what set me off exactly, probably had something to do with the hip-hop, it does that to me. Anyway, I yelled at Court hardcore, hard hardcore. I don't know what happened to me. I just lost it. It was really dumb too. She just wanted to go back inside because it was cold and I complained because she got some soup on my car. She begins sniffling and me being the great boyfriend that I am ignore her and continue eating my sandwich. I notice that she has used quite a few napkins and was shaking violently. All of my I know I'm right, macho, don't try to get me to say I'm sorry attitude was decentigrated and I took her hand and hugged her. He waterworks kicked on "profusely." She cried for a while, I held her in different positions, I apoligized a number of times. She got mascera on my I Heart Hilary Duff shirt. Uh-oh, time for church, more on this story later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home