the never ending pointlessness of a boy's life

a sorry attempt to express the inner depths of my enigmatical mind. enjoy.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Springfield, Missouri, United States

I'm 20. I am 6 feet and 2 inches tall. I am a boy. I am going to college. It is in St. Charles. I am going to major in multimedia design. That means I get to play with pictures on Adobe Photoshop. Fun Fun. More to come when I get creative.

9.26.2004

Tom Hanks' my dad.

After seeing so many Tom Hanks' movies I have begun to believe he is my dad. On Friday Court made me rent and watch The Ladykillers and then on Sat we saw The Terminal at the Palace. TH overload folks. He's a good actor and all but one can only take so much.
Court is still the coolest person in the world though. She bought me a CD. Not just any CD, a wonderful amazing incredible CD. Travis Shettel, the lead singer from Piebald that I idolize, made a CD a few years ago called Totally Travis y Las Marianas. It's just him, and his guitar rockin it out. It was a pretty cheaply created CD. Not much effort went into the mix and master session. Thats the part where they edit the volume of his voice and guitar and bassoon and stuff, but it is still an increbible CD. I love it and I love her.
I went home this weekend, Court came with. We had fun. I celebrated my dad's birthday, which I forgot... I didn't forget when his birthday was, just that it was that day. I felt bad. He didn't seem to mind though. Not much else happened in springfield. I washed my clothes. Every single item I owned was dirty. I bored of writing and would like to get some sleep so I'll end this short little blogatron. Have a nice day. Oh, and Heather, don't forget to call me about our make-out session, I mean, visit to St. Louis.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jew said...

thank you for your comments subhuman!
and you claim you know everything, you don't

jew1.blogspot.com

4:00 AM  
Blogger Jew said...

thank you for your comments subhuman!
and you claim you know everything, you don't

jew1.blogspot.com

4:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home