the never ending pointlessness of a boy's life

a sorry attempt to express the inner depths of my enigmatical mind. enjoy.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Springfield, Missouri, United States

I'm 20. I am 6 feet and 2 inches tall. I am a boy. I am going to college. It is in St. Charles. I am going to major in multimedia design. That means I get to play with pictures on Adobe Photoshop. Fun Fun. More to come when I get creative.

10.04.2004

Happy half birthday to me

That's right you guys who didn't call me, today is my half birthday. I know who my true friends are now, me and only me. No one else cares. Court didn't even know. So thanks guys, thanks a lot.
To continue yesterday's story about the day before yesterday, We went good will shopping, I found a shirt, it says biked it - liked it Macknac Michigan, it is a shade of blue. Very cool and only two bucks. After the Goodwill we went to the mall. At KB Toys I purchases Gambit. He has 35 different parts of him that bend. He is Suh-Wheeet! I played with him the entire time we were at the mall. Made the mall fun it did. When we were done with the mall we headed back to school to eat dinner. They were having a BBQ so we went to old St. Charles and ate at a pizza place, it was yummy. I don't remember what happened after that.
Sunday wasn't too exciting, the church I had picked out freaked Court out so we didn't go. I tought her about the old testement over lunch though. That was fun.
Just found out my Vanessa isn't coming to MO on her tour. I'd have to drive to Chicago to see her. Anybody want to come with me? Tickets are 16.5o and it's on the 22, we'll prolly have to skip our friday classes because door open at 6. Lemme know if you'll come with me. Time to go to class again, have a fun time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home