the never ending pointlessness of a boy's life

a sorry attempt to express the inner depths of my enigmatical mind. enjoy.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Springfield, Missouri, United States

I'm 20. I am 6 feet and 2 inches tall. I am a boy. I am going to college. It is in St. Charles. I am going to major in multimedia design. That means I get to play with pictures on Adobe Photoshop. Fun Fun. More to come when I get creative.

10.22.2004

Dark City

I saw part of a movie last night where these crazy psychic people would put everyone in this city asleep and then change stuff. They would put buildings where buildings weren't supposed to be and give poor people huge mansions and all sorts of crazy stuff. In order to pull this off though they had to inject new memories into people. It was a crazy movie. It also kind of happened to me today.
I was driving to Bolivar to go to my dentist. They have been doing lots of road construction so it was a little different everytime I went. This time it was completely different. The road that I turn off on was at a stop light right before a bridge well, today that que of objects never occured. There was only a bridge so I didn't turn. Well, that was where I was supposed to turn so I had to turn around only to find out that you can't get there from the other side because the bridge isn't working so I had to go several miles in the wrong direction to get to a point where I could get to the other side of the road so I could go to my stupid dentist.
The rest of the ride was safe and uneventful. The rest of my day has been uneventful. I ate pizza at a place that I think is secretly little ceasers. it was crazy, K-razy (that was for court).
I saw Josh today for like the first time in forever. His mohawk was sweet. I wish I had one. Glad I didn't drop out of college to because buddhist though. I don't understand that kid sometimes.
I don't think I have much else to say. I made next semesters schedule up today. That was fun. My parents don't like the way I dress. Court voted for some demicrats.

1 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

Why don't your parents like the way you dress? Do they think it's slutty?

6:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home