the never ending pointlessness of a boy's life

a sorry attempt to express the inner depths of my enigmatical mind. enjoy.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Springfield, Missouri, United States

I'm 20. I am 6 feet and 2 inches tall. I am a boy. I am going to college. It is in St. Charles. I am going to major in multimedia design. That means I get to play with pictures on Adobe Photoshop. Fun Fun. More to come when I get creative.

1.06.2005

No comments here

Since no one ever comments on my blog I've decided to get rid of commenting, in a faint hope that you won't appreciate it until it's gone. Take that lazies. Is it because I'm pink?
I'm sitting here in my boxers and a t-shirt, oh and a two pound leg weight on my left arm. I'm trying to get buff. I can already feel the burn. Who knew you could work out while you type? My pants are in the washing machine. I ran out. I think I'm missing a pair; don't know where it could have gotten off to. I just shaved and my face hurts more than normal, I couldn't find my orange capped shaving cream so I used the blue capped one. I think orange was sensitive skin. Blue was extra moisturizing. My face does feel softer, but it hurts. Maybe I could shave with both.
I don't really have anything exciting to say. I took my mommy to the airport yesterday at 7:30 in the a.m. She going to San Antonio for some Pampered Chef mind control session to get her real excited for about a week. I can't stop touching my face.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home