the never ending pointlessness of a boy's life

a sorry attempt to express the inner depths of my enigmatical mind. enjoy.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Springfield, Missouri, United States

I'm 20. I am 6 feet and 2 inches tall. I am a boy. I am going to college. It is in St. Charles. I am going to major in multimedia design. That means I get to play with pictures on Adobe Photoshop. Fun Fun. More to come when I get creative.

12.22.2004

French TNT

My ever so darling girlfriend was ever so kind and gave me an early Christmas present last night, Napoleon Dynamite. That is such a wonderful fantastic amazing movie. I love it. I wish it could be me. Ugh, Lucky! Not much else is new. I've been a complete bum. I'm watching kill bill vol. 2 right now. Just started it, not looking forward to it. "Looked dead didn't I? Well, I wasn't."
I can't stand the way the dialog works in this film. I'm going to go present shopping today. Go me. Leave your name and number and present desired and I just might get it for you. Why is everyone obsessed with me getting my hair cut? "A moment ago I was playing my flute, this moment I'm looking at the most beautiful bride I've ever seen.""So you've got a bun in the oven?"
Boring. I need food. I'm out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home