the never ending pointlessness of a boy's life

a sorry attempt to express the inner depths of my enigmatical mind. enjoy.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Springfield, Missouri, United States

I'm 20. I am 6 feet and 2 inches tall. I am a boy. I am going to college. It is in St. Charles. I am going to major in multimedia design. That means I get to play with pictures on Adobe Photoshop. Fun Fun. More to come when I get creative.

11.24.2004

red gloves

It's 9 05 right now and it is a tit bit nipply out side. And the wind is blowing like eighty miles per hour. And it is raining. Chris came in and told me all of this before I went out so I had time to prepare. I put on a long sleeved shirt and some jeans and went to look a coat. The first was too small. I didn't want to wear the second and the third didn't fit right so I just threw on some red gloves and my umbrella. Even Wes laughed at me. It was okay though. He takes it in the butt. Previous events of the day were so funny. Wes was taking a shower so Andrew and I couldn't pee. When Wes finally finished Andrew called the bathroom and I was like no, we can share, lets race! Then Wes was like SWORD FIGHT! I was like dude, I used to do that with my brother. (for you girls and stupid boys) racing is when you pee at the same time and whoever finishes first wins. Sword fighting is like the previous except who ever pees the longest wins and you kinda wiggle it a little so the streams of urine cross.) Then I was like Wes, you still play that game. And Chris was like no, he plays hide the sword now. It was soooo funny. I'm supposed to be learning right now. We also got in bed with Rob, Andrew, Chris and I.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home