the never ending pointlessness of a boy's life

a sorry attempt to express the inner depths of my enigmatical mind. enjoy.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Springfield, Missouri, United States

I'm 20. I am 6 feet and 2 inches tall. I am a boy. I am going to college. It is in St. Charles. I am going to major in multimedia design. That means I get to play with pictures on Adobe Photoshop. Fun Fun. More to come when I get creative.

10.25.2004

Computah Time

Here I am sitting and waiting for my teacher to show up. Not much to say though. I really do not like Mac computers. I really don't understand them. I wish I could bring my computer to class every day and hook it up to these 20 some inch monitors. That would be cool. I'd prolly be tempted to play games though. Piebald is going to go on tour again. I don't know if they are coming anywhere close to here though. Guess I can find out. I'll go do that. I hope everyone has/had a nice day, depends on when you read this. I like to accomidate for all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home