the never ending pointlessness of a boy's life

a sorry attempt to express the inner depths of my enigmatical mind. enjoy.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Springfield, Missouri, United States

I'm 20. I am 6 feet and 2 inches tall. I am a boy. I am going to college. It is in St. Charles. I am going to major in multimedia design. That means I get to play with pictures on Adobe Photoshop. Fun Fun. More to come when I get creative.

11.17.2004

Lets get everything straigtened out.

Okay, so as I've been waiting for my intro to computer and graphic arts class to show up i decided to figure out exactly what number I'm on, it still says 49. After doing a little counting I decided that my first Congratulations on 50 comments was correct. I am sorry for getting everyone super happy twice. The teacher is here to peace out number 52.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home