the never ending pointlessness of a boy's life

a sorry attempt to express the inner depths of my enigmatical mind. enjoy.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Springfield, Missouri, United States

I'm 20. I am 6 feet and 2 inches tall. I am a boy. I am going to college. It is in St. Charles. I am going to major in multimedia design. That means I get to play with pictures on Adobe Photoshop. Fun Fun. More to come when I get creative.

11.14.2004

50 posts for real this time, I think

Okay, so last time I posted it said 49 next to my blogs name on the home page before I posted, making it the 50th, right? Yeah, guess again, it still says 49, so maybe this one is the 50th. Go me.
So, once again it is official I am the stupidest person alive. If it wasn't evident by my running into a parked car, driving my car all the way from St. Charles to Springfield for the sole purpose of going to the dentist and then forgetting to go is. That's right, I forgot to go to the dentist. Why am I so dumb. Why is it soooo hard for me to remember anything anymore. I don't even do drugs. Josh doesn't forget stuff. He always does drugs. Its not fair.
In other news I wanted to leave Springfield no later than two o'clock, it's 2:25...26 now, it changed as I was reading it, and I've still got laundry to do. Why am I so late you ask? I know, I always arrive exactly on time, but it's not my fault that I'm late. Apparently my sister has been in NC with her fiancee. Her airplane was supposed to show up at 11:45. We were done with church at eleven, but instead of driving me home so that I could take care of all of my stuff we had to drive out there together, all of us, because "it's what she's always wanted"...
So, we show up and get her and she wasn't excited at all, yay for wastes of David's time. Then we went and ate at China King. That was good and tasty. We got home a little after one where I accidentally played a typing game until 1:45. It was crazy, and hard. I had to kill zombies.
Oh, and the rest of the weekend I played Halo 2 with Justin and Adam and Larkin. I don't think Larkin has had a hair cut in years. It's long and curly. Craziness.
Um... I think that's all I've got. Have a nice day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home