the never ending pointlessness of a boy's life

a sorry attempt to express the inner depths of my enigmatical mind. enjoy.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Springfield, Missouri, United States

I'm 20. I am 6 feet and 2 inches tall. I am a boy. I am going to college. It is in St. Charles. I am going to major in multimedia design. That means I get to play with pictures on Adobe Photoshop. Fun Fun. More to come when I get creative.

11.05.2004

Congratulations, 50 posts!

Today is the day that I post my fiftieth blog. What a monumental occasion. I am afraid though that I don't have much of interest to post. Court has gone home for the weekend to get a job at the Gap, leaving me here all by myself. I could come home and she wants me to come home it is a major waste of gas. I'm coming home next weekend and then two weeks later. In between those weeks I am going to my grandparents. Heather, are you still coming? Chris isn't he's Jewish. Some football game is more important that his friends. Well, maybe I don't want to be his friend anymore. So ha... Okay Chris, I'll be your friend still. Well I'm in class waiting for it to start so I'll talk to all of you kids on the flippity flop. Have nice weekends and feel free to call me, beep me, any way you can reach me... or something like that, I was trying to sing the Kim Possible song. Peace out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home