the never ending pointlessness of a boy's life

a sorry attempt to express the inner depths of my enigmatical mind. enjoy.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Springfield, Missouri, United States

I'm 20. I am 6 feet and 2 inches tall. I am a boy. I am going to college. It is in St. Charles. I am going to major in multimedia design. That means I get to play with pictures on Adobe Photoshop. Fun Fun. More to come when I get creative.

11.21.2004

28th post from here.

In a moment of boredom prepost I decided to count all of the titles that dropped down when I clicked on the Title: text box. Interesting huh?
I'd like to thank, am thanking, will be thanking, and thanked, Chris for letting me stay with him and supplying me with such a wonderful weekend, Heather for putting up with all my sexual advances and being fun this weekend and not the slightest bit grumpy. Alex for finally seeing me after all these year. Courtney for not hating me to death for going without her. The academy. Toasters everywhere. Chas for letting us be loud and not complaining when he was trying to sleep. Shakespears pizza for making such a yummy pizza. The girl at the Rollin's counter who let us in with Chris's ID even though Heather and I weren't Chris. Dalton for embarassing Alex so much, that was so funny. MU for housing double the room's occupancy, and a girl. Maggie for finally letting Chris go on a date. My bed for letting me sleep for fifteen much needed hours. My mom and dad for making me. And everyone else who loved me and supported me through all the events of my life. Thank you, I love you all. ::blows kiss and walks away::
I need to shave and shower. My stupid fat roommate his all of my bed clothes. He put them in my closet; he's so dumb. I took his multi hundred dollar DVD burner and hid it in Rob's desk. Take that stupid fat kid!
I was going to go to church this morning but I was asleep. I'll read my Bible though. I think I might check out MU to see if I can go there next year. That is if you don't mind Chris, I don't have to see you if you don't want me too. It was so much more fun that any day at Lindenwood. I'm going to go find some breakfast now. Have nice days and I'll see some of you folks this weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home