the never ending pointlessness of a boy's life

a sorry attempt to express the inner depths of my enigmatical mind. enjoy.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Springfield, Missouri, United States

I'm 20. I am 6 feet and 2 inches tall. I am a boy. I am going to college. It is in St. Charles. I am going to major in multimedia design. That means I get to play with pictures on Adobe Photoshop. Fun Fun. More to come when I get creative.

11.20.2004

watching heather sleep.

So, here I am, about three feet away from the sleeping Heather. I'm contimplating poking her. I won't though, that wouldn't be very nice. I'll just stare at her for a few minutes and see if she notices me. Aw man, she's got a sheet over her face.
This day was pretty fun. Drove out to the ol' city of Columbia to visit Christamafo. Heather came down from Kirksville. Court didn't get to come, she took pictures for my roommates band. I'm sorry she didn't get to come. Don't worry though Court. We left room for you and didn't forget about you. We missed you a lot. All of us. Even me, your boyfriend. I forgot to tell you goodnight and that I love you. I didn't mean to forget. Don't hate me.
We went to Shakespear's pizza and ate pizza. Chris brought this lady friend of his that he just met. She was a nice girl, that Margary, or Margrette, or maybe Maggie. Chris's friend Austin was also there. He was pretty coo. The pizza was good. After we were done we went back to Chris's dorm and hung out. We played catch phrase, wasn't quite as cool w/o Court. Don't worry Court, we brought up the barrel thing.
Um, I don't really remember anything right now, distracted by Mickey Mouse and his orchestra. Oh, i remembered, we went to a coffee house. wasn't quite as cool as the mud house and their mocha nut wasn't very good. We met some of Chris's friends their, we played sorry. Heather and I were on a team, we lost. We had a suprise party for one of his friends. We had a coconut cookie. Good thing you weren't there Court, you HATE coconut.
Then we went back to the dorm and dropped off Maggie. then we really went back to the dorm. i got lazy with the shift key, stupid laptop. so we sat around and watched tv until what is now 3 06. I'm tired, I used the shift key again. I'm sorry for incositanciesamanies. Heather is sleeping with a book. I tried to read the book. I didn't much like it. Thats okay though. I'm going to leave the computer now and see if i can catch some shut eye to be in peak condish when i get to hang with alex. just kidding court. Peace out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home