the never ending pointlessness of a boy's life

a sorry attempt to express the inner depths of my enigmatical mind. enjoy.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Springfield, Missouri, United States

I'm 20. I am 6 feet and 2 inches tall. I am a boy. I am going to college. It is in St. Charles. I am going to major in multimedia design. That means I get to play with pictures on Adobe Photoshop. Fun Fun. More to come when I get creative.

12.14.2004

Civilization downfalls and rebirths

So since I've been home I've done nothing but play on my computer, eat (usually at my computer) and sleep. I'm such a loser. Get a life me! The game I've been playing is called Civilization III, hence the title.
It is so nice being back home. I like the lack of resposibility. I don't handle it well. I lost my wallet last night, but I found it. It was in the garage. I needed it to get a receipt so I could return my Hilary Duff DVD my roommate got me. I didn't return it. No time to go to the store, video games were calling. Actually, my lack of car was calling. My sister has it because she got a flat. I got her car with the spare. Now the spare tire is flat and the car is at Court's house. My mommy had to come rescue me from the cold, dark knight and night. He almost got me.
Um.... oh, Court and I's seventeen monthiversary. I drunk about a quart of egg nog and we watched White Christmas, the 1944 edition. Wee.... I liked the egg nog.
I found out that Piebald plays Halo 2, maybe I'll get to play with Travis...
I listen to too much music.
My lips chap a lot in the winter months.
I don't like ham but ate it anyway.
I want to make out with Heather.
A bunch of little girls came to my house and caroled at me, it was wonderful.
I haven't showered since Sunday morning.
I want Chris to come home and hang out with me.
I'm not excited about Christmas.
I never am.
A company yelled at me for having an illegal version of a virus scanner.
I hope they don't come and get me.
Scandisk found some bad sectors on my harddrive, that's not fun.
The pointlessness of my life doesn't end.
AJ changed his screen name to LoveConquersAll.
Courtney doesn't like the word Conquer.
Incubus sings a song and they say that.
Courtney makes me change it.
I like that song.
My teeth don't close right again, stupid braces.
I hope this was fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home