the never ending pointlessness of a boy's life

a sorry attempt to express the inner depths of my enigmatical mind. enjoy.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Springfield, Missouri, United States

I'm 20. I am 6 feet and 2 inches tall. I am a boy. I am going to college. It is in St. Charles. I am going to major in multimedia design. That means I get to play with pictures on Adobe Photoshop. Fun Fun. More to come when I get creative.

12.06.2004

he does exist. they do exist.

thats right kids, I live once again. well, sort of. I'm here in my computer art class doing my final. well, I've finished it so I thought I'd communicate with you kids.
my shift key doesn't want to work so i'm not going to use it anymore. do you guys remember the m and m comercial with santa and they see each other...thats where i got my title, i get that stuck in my head sometimes...
i broke my monitor, that's why i haven't been on, i don't know if court ever got her blog to work to tell you kids that. i can explain it some other time. it is an imbarassing story...
not much has happened to me, court and i went to university city to the loop. i got a sweet coat from rags-o-rama. this is on sat. by the way. then we went to the gallaria, it's a mall. we walked around for a while then went to california pizza kitchen and then we got some cheese cake from the cheesecake factory. the cheesecake was yummy but i didn't really like the pizza. after that we went ice skating. that was lots of fun. i borrowed a scarf from wes and wore my new coat. this was court's first time to iceskate. it was outside and oh so romantic. we skated forever, holding hands, zooming by the millions of people that were there. weeeeee. I have to go pay attention to class now. I'll talk to everyone later.

1 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

I already read this same post on Court's blog.

You guys should have lives outside of each other so I have more to read.

2:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home