the never ending pointlessness of a boy's life

a sorry attempt to express the inner depths of my enigmatical mind. enjoy.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Springfield, Missouri, United States

I'm 20. I am 6 feet and 2 inches tall. I am a boy. I am going to college. It is in St. Charles. I am going to major in multimedia design. That means I get to play with pictures on Adobe Photoshop. Fun Fun. More to come when I get creative.

12.26.2004

twas the day after Christmas

and all through the house,
Everyone was sturring, I hope we don't have a mouse.
David's been working, it's time for a break,
He got on the computer to blog, for goodness sake,
The Ackermans are coming, that's my dad's side,
Actually, it's my mom's, I lied,
Heather's blog it freaked me out,
She's so obsessed with herself, I need to shout.
There is cooking in the kitchen and food in the oven,
Court and I had some nice Holiday lovin'...
Christmas was good, I didn't get a lot,
That's okay though, it will all break or rot,
Santa spells Satan when its letters are rearranged,
How convienant.

Tadaa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home