the never ending pointlessness of a boy's life

a sorry attempt to express the inner depths of my enigmatical mind. enjoy.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Springfield, Missouri, United States

I'm 20. I am 6 feet and 2 inches tall. I am a boy. I am going to college. It is in St. Charles. I am going to major in multimedia design. That means I get to play with pictures on Adobe Photoshop. Fun Fun. More to come when I get creative.

1.18.2005

Ode to Court

I have the most beautiful girlfriend. She is smart, beautiful, intelligent, and pretty. She is not dumb nor is she ugly. I like her a lot. She is very nice and funny. Her jokes are so smart and witty, not corny at all. I will love her no matter what, even if she dated George Clooney. She deserves all the chocolate cake and foot massages in the world. I am the luckiest boy on Earth to have such a great girlfriend like Courtney. You all should bow down to her feet and kiss the ground she walks on and laugh at all of her jokes, not at her. She deserves to be complimented and told that she is smart, beautiful, intelligent, and don't forget, pretty. Do not call her dumb or ugly.

I am the luckiest boy on Earth!

Court Rocks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home