the never ending pointlessness of a boy's life

a sorry attempt to express the inner depths of my enigmatical mind. enjoy.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Springfield, Missouri, United States

I'm 20. I am 6 feet and 2 inches tall. I am a boy. I am going to college. It is in St. Charles. I am going to major in multimedia design. That means I get to play with pictures on Adobe Photoshop. Fun Fun. More to come when I get creative.

1.18.2005

Only Link can save us from the Anarchy

It is cold in the basement.
I live in the basement.
I can't feel my hands or feet.
Maybe I should put on a shirt.
My mom brought me home Subway.
I don't think she knows who I am.
I like turkey.
She got me roast beef.
I like ranch dressing.
I got honey mustard.
I like lettuce, black olives and onion.
I got lettuce and oregano.
At least I got Subway.
I have to go back to college soon.
I don't know what my future has in store.
I don't know what to store for my future.
Why don't I have any tallents?
I'm really not good at anything.
I'm just saticfactory at everything.
I learn real quick.
But forget even faster.
I am creative.
I cannot create.
I want to stab my router in its flashy lighted face.
Then, set it afire.
I play video games.
I hang out with Court.
Everyone hates me when I hang out with Court.
Court hates it when I play video games.
I go to Court's.
I'm still hungery,
Even though I ate.
I'd like some desert.

1 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

Link the Nintendo guy or Link the Steak n Shake waiter?

Why do you have comments again?

4:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home