the never ending pointlessness of a boy's life

a sorry attempt to express the inner depths of my enigmatical mind. enjoy.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Springfield, Missouri, United States

I'm 20. I am 6 feet and 2 inches tall. I am a boy. I am going to college. It is in St. Charles. I am going to major in multimedia design. That means I get to play with pictures on Adobe Photoshop. Fun Fun. More to come when I get creative.

1.24.2005

Pretty Faces

So I go to college now, again. I wasn't sure why I was here last time, but it servered some perpose. This time, however, I'm pretty sure I shouldn't be here. I want to be a cook now. I can't see myself doing anything else at the moment. My parents will probably kill me when they find out this whole year will be a complete waste of money so I'm not sure what I will do. I need to call my new college, whose name I can't even pronounce, tomorrow and see if any of my credits will transfer. Ugh... I don't know. I feel sorry for Court. I want her to be happy. She finally let me get her a stuffed animal. She hates them and told me she would break up with me if I ever got her one. But as you all know she's been a little depressed lately and wanted something to sleep with. We headed out to the big Dubbyah and I got her a cute little lion and named him Wallace.
I don't know what else say. I forgot everything that happened.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home